Talking of winter, I think nabe!
So, I did the nabe party with my friend.
There are many kind of nabe, for example, mizudaki(0rdinaly nabe), kimuchi nabe, motsunabe, and so on.
We were greatly exercised which nabe we'll eat because all kinds of nabe are very delicious.
Finally, we decided to make soymilk nabe.
Have you ever eaten it?
It was first time to eat not only soynilk nabe but also soymilk.
I had thought that soymilk is not so good and it doesn't suit the soup of nabe.
However, it was mild and taste good.
We prepared pork, tohu, beansprout, leek, hackberry, vienna sausage and so on.
But anything suit nabe well, I think.
Why don't you eat soymilk nabe nabe with warming yourself at kotatsu in this cold season!
I ate motsu nabe(gut nabe) with my another friend last week.
It also tasted so good, so I recommend motsu nabe as well.
I love nabe!!
9 comments:
Hello. It is really getting colder recently, and that means Nabe season is comming. I had not eaten nabe so many time except mizutaki, so Im' really interested in this nabe.
i love nabe,too!
we can eat many kinds of food and it really makes us warm:)
I love Chige Nabe cuz its good in winter haha
I have never eaten a motsu and a soymilk nabe. I often eat the nabe in which there are fish, some kinds of mushrooms, leek and tohu. This month I bought a large nabe for making a nabe meal. But I fell down on the floor and broke it. So I was so sad and wanted the new one.
I love nabe.Especially, mizudaki nabe!But soymilke nabe also nice♪ It warms our body through and through❤❤
I love soymilk nabe, too! It make me warm and tastes rich! It so delicous. The other day, my family did Kimuchi nabe. It also made me warm and got power for winter!!
I love nabe!
Its easy to make and eat!
I never tried soymilk nabe.
It looks delisious. I love making Zousui after Nabe
I enjoyed nabe today with my friends at my house! I had a good time♪
Post a Comment