Today, I introduce three dish for the end of the year and the New Year.First is Toshikoshi Soba!
Did you eat it in New Year’s Eve?
Eating Toshikoshi Soba with my family is our custom.
However, I couldn’t eat it this time because of the part-time job which was staff of the countdown concert.
So it was a little late but I ate it after I finished working and came back home.
For me, Toshikoshi Soba is one of the important and special dish to feel the New Year.
Toshikoshi Soba is very simple dish.
Just boil soba (buckwheat) and eat with sauce dip.
Put the shrimp tempura or herring.
Also, leek is necessary.
By the way, do you know the meaning of the Toshikoshi Soba?
A general origin is wish to be live thin and long like soba.
It means that it's good to live a long although make a poor living.
1 comment:
love sobaaa. wanna eat. wanna eat...
Post a Comment