Monday, June 9, 2008

nikudume of green papper

Today's dinner is nikudume of green pepper.

I had a lot of time, so I tried to cook it for the first time.

This dish's main ingredient is ground meat, hikiniku in Japanese.

But unfortunately, I forgot to buy it!!

So, I decided to make nikudume except ground meat.

I used potato instead of meat, and it was good.

I introduce you the recipe for nikudume of green pepper without meat.

If you want, please make it!

ingredients:

  • green pepper
  • onion
  • potato
  • flour
  • salt and pepper

  

①remove seed from green pepper, and cut in half

②mince an onion

③heat potato by microwave oven, and mash it

④mix onion and potato, and season it salt and pepper

⑤dust flour on a green pepper, and stuff ④

⑥fry the meat side first, and turn it

⑦smother over a low flame








7 comments:

neyagawa said...

I'm from class6. your blog is very useful for me. but kei kitchen is also a nice one.

Saori said...

HI:) I'm from class 6. It looks very delicious! I'll try to cook it!

Sayuri said...

it seems difficult to cook

a-chan said...

It looks really delicious. Your idea is nice too. Sometimes I also forget to buy some food.

eri said...

this looks really delicious! I wanna know how to make it.

tatsuya said...

It looks very delicious! I want to eat it now because of your blog!

Ryo-chan said...

I love this dish, so I try to cook it.