Thursday, May 8, 2008

instant noodle

It is a week since I started to live by myself.

Actually, my new life was quite other than I had expected.

First, I had to clear up a lot of belongings, and it wasn’t cleared up still now…

Also, there are many preparations and assignments every day, so I had no time to cook dinner.

That’s why this is my today’s dinner, instant noodle.

This noodle is flavor of soy sauce, and it’s not too heavy and not too bland.

I like soy sauce better than salt, miso, and any other flavor.

I think the person who invented the instant is great!!

It’s very easy to cook, but taste is almost same as ordinary food.

Instant is a friend of busy person!!

However it has some bad points, for example, it doesn't contain some vegetables.

Unfortunately, one of my friend is out of condition because of her bad eating habit now…

So, I’ll cook for myself for my health from next week!!

1 comment:

Hungry Kitten said...

I wanna eat this noodle when i don't enough time to cook dinner(^^) My blog is about cooking recipe, so i wanna talk about cooking with u!