I seldom eat fish until now because it hard to cook it for me.
But I had been wanted to eat some kind of fish since I started to live by myself.
So, I decided to challenge it.
It was easy to cook beyond my exception.
Also, fish is very helthy and hearty, I think.
If you live by yourself, you should eat fish than meet.
This salmon is only burned, but it was delicious enough to satisfy.
If you have more time, why don't you meke saide dish.
Color is important, and if there is many color like this photo, I think it looks delicious.
1 comment:
I think you decolated the dish very well because there were several important colors such as green of the vegetables, yellow of an egg and orange of a salmon. Whenever my mother prepared my box lunch, she considered what the colors were like. Since I lived alone, I have not thought of the decolation seriously. But from now on, I will try to decolate the dish as if I am stimulated as long as I have much time.
Post a Comment