The most popular ingredients of curry is potato, carrot, onion and beef.
But I didn't mix these ingredients except onion in this curry.
This is the tomato curry with ground meat and eggplant.
Have you ever eaten this kind of curry rice?
I think this combination is so nice!
If you have time or not, I strongly recommend you to try to cook it.
Because it's really delicious!
Also you can enjoy difference taste of curry.
the ingredients:
eggplant 3, onion 1, ground meat 250g, roux of curry, a can of tomato
how to cook:
1, cut the onion and eggplant
2, brown the onion and ground meat with olive oil, garlic and ginger
3, put the 2, canned tomato and water into the pot
4, after boiled, add the roux and stew
5, brown the eggplant with frying pan and add it into 4
6, dish up!
6 comments:
I have had such a curry at home. After my mother watched an eggplant curry recipe on TV, she made it for me. I liked its taste very much!!! An announcer said that adding an eggplant in a curry rice is the second popularest ingrediennt!!!
It looks so delicious! I love curry and vegetable curry as well. When I was a school child, my school's most popular dish among the children was vegetable curry. I have never tried this tomato curry. I'll try this one next time!!
You seem to be good at cooking. I love curry and rice very much! I'll probably eat curry and rice at my friend's house tomorrow.
When I eat curry and rice, I sometimes put an egg on the top of curry and rice. It makes curry and rice more milder. If you eat it, please try this:-)
I want you to cook something!!
Then, please cut carrot as small as you can...
i wish i were a good chef like u haha
Post a Comment